Mission / Vision
It is the mission of Meadows Surgery Center to consistently provide
high quality surgical and anesthesia patient care. The Meadows Surgery
Center will ensure that care will be rendered in a safe, professional,
comfortable and cost effective manner that meets or exceeds the
expectations of the patients it serves.
- Quality: We are dedicated to providing excellent service through continuous performance improvement, ensuring positive outcomes.
- Professionalism: We embrace integrity, ethics, respect, compassion and commitment to our internal and external customers.
- Staff Empowerment: We support and enable all
employees to be leaders by recognizing their experience, continuous
education and skills improvement and creating an environment that
encourages initiative, teamwork and stewardship.
- Fiscal Management: We operate our business
efficiently and responsibly utilizing resources without compromising our
commitment to quality and patient safety and care.
- Vision Statement: The vision of the members of the
Meadows Surgery Center is to be the Ambulatory Surgical Facility of
choice for surgeons, patients and payers for health care in the
communities we serve. Identifying the best medical/surgical practices
and implementing methods to ensure the delivery of quality services,
optimal patient outcomes and high customer satisfaction are the values
by which we base our decisions.