Raj TandonM.D. Request An Appointment
- Ent And Sinus
- Undergraduate- University of Pennsylvania
- Medical School- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Residency- Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery (Otolaryngology)
- Minimally invasive thyroid/parathyroid surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Dr. Tandon is an otolaryngologist, specializing in minimally invasive thyroid/parathyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, head and neck surgery and snoring and sleep apnea. He is a Summa Cum Laude graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and a Bachelor of Science in Economics from the Wharton School of Business. He completed his medical education at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, where he earned the Coakley Memorial Prize in Otolaryngology. Dr. Tandon completed his residency in Otolaryngology at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters in Virginia.
Dr. Tandon is board-certified in otolaryngology by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is also a Fellow of the International College of Surgeons.